Confidentiality and security are values of BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. and, consequently, the winery is committed to guaranteeing the user’s privacy at all times and to not collecting unnecessary information about the user.
BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. is the owner of the www.bodegasmarquesdevizhoja.com online store and, thus, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you of the following:
- The domain www.bodegasmarquesdevizhoja.com (hereinafter, the “website”) is registered on behalf of BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U.
- In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA is listed below:
- Name: BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U.
- TIN: A36655025
- Address: Finca La Moreira s/n
- Postcode 36438
- Province: Pontevedra
- Country: Spain
- The company is registered in the Commercial Registry of Pontevedra, folio 178, book 609, sheet PO-4637, 11st record.
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website of BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. complies with, in terms of its operation and configuration, the rules established in Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in relationship with all the activities and services provided by BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. (by electronic means, included within the description of “information society services”).
This Legal Notice offers information to the user about the conditions for accessing and using this website, which have been established by BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. It is important for the user to carefully read and understand the conditions for accessing and using the website, contained in this LEGAL NOTICE. Because the contents and products of the website are related with alcoholic beverages, access to the site is only allowed to adults. Please, if you are a minor, leave the website immediately.
Information on intellectual and industrial property
BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. is the exclusive owner of the exploitation rights of this website. BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. reserves all the intellectual and industrial property rights stemming from this site. Express authorization in writing from BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. is necessary to use any part of the site.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- The contents’ reproduction, distribution, or modification – unless you have the authorization of the contents’ true owners or said uses are legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of the owner of the website or of the rights of the true owners of the contents.
- The contents’ use for any types of commercial or advertising purpose – other than those purposes strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users and those usually used online – provided they do not cause any damage to the website.
- The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is the owner to be held liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- A lack of availability, maintenance, and/or proper operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
- A lack of usefulness, adequacy, and/or validity of the website or its services or contents in order to satisfy needs, undertake activities, provide specific results, or fulfill specific user expectations.
- The existence of viruses and/or malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination, and/or transmission, by users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, and/or fraudulent use of the website or its services or contents by users – as well as uses that go against these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted conventions, and/or public order, also in relationship with the website or its services or contents.
- A lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and/or availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users via the website.
- Third parties’ failure to comply with their obligations or commitments in relationship with the services provided to users through the website.
For the purposes of protecting possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the addition of certain content to the website, they should notify this circumstance to BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U., indicating the personal data of the individual who owns the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the data owner, the claimant must indicate the powers to represent with which the claimant is acting.
- Information on the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
- Proof of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express statement in which the party filing the claim is to be held responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
- Legalities concerning the intellectual or industrial property rights over the content provided by third parties are the sole responsibility of the third parties providing the content.
- The establishment of any type of “hyperlink” between a third-party webpage and any of the webpages which are part of this website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents belonging to the website is not permitted.
- The website on which the hyperlink is created may not contain any trademark, commercial name, symbol, designation, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to the website
- Under no circumstances will the owner of this website be held responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is created, nor will the owner of this website be responsible for the information and statements included thereon.
Terms and conditions for website registration and access
By accessing this website and the information relating to any of the products and services contained hereon, you are accepting the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read these terms and conditions if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from the website.
User status and permitted and prohibited uses:
- Anyone accessing and/or using the website is to be considered a user and, thus, they accept these General Conditions from the moment of access onward, doing so fully and without any reservations, as well as accepting any particular conditions that, where appropriate, may complement, modify, or replace the general terms and conditions in relation with certain website services and contents.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without violating current law, good faith, and/or generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of this website for illegal or harmful purposes against the corporation that owns the website or against any third party –as well as the use of this website in any way that may cause damage to, or prevent the normal functioning of, the site– is prohibited.
BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. reserves the right to block users temporarily or permanently under any of the following circumstances:
- Due to a failure to comply with any of these General Conditions of Use.
- Due to a failure to comply with laws, moral codes, and public order.
The user may use the website www.bodegasmarquesdevizhoja.com to find information about the winery, its vineyards, its history, wine tourism, wines, and spirits. In addition, users can access the online store where they can buy our wines and spirits, being able to contact BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. by the means indicated in the contact form or by sending an email to email@example.com, reserving the right to offer other content and links related (or not) to the above.
Term and modifications
The website service provision term and the term for related services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend, or terminate provision of website services or of any of the services comprising the site, doing so under the same terms and conditions as those set forth in condition three.
The structure and design of the website may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, doing so whenever it is deemed appropriate. Likewise, the services, contents, and conditions for access and/or use of the website may be modified or eliminated.
Linking to other websites
From www.bodegasmarquesdevizhoja.com, users can access social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn, where they can find information about products offered and news from BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. To this end, if users browse www.bodegasmarquesdevizhoja.com while logged into a social network, they should remember that if they access their profile on said social network from www.bodegasmarquesdevizhoja.com, they will receive cookies from that site. BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. cannot control third-party cookie settings; therefore, we suggest that you check the sites belonging to third parties to find more information about their cookies and how they should be managed.
Users agree to make proper use of the products and contents that BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. offers through its website, agreeing to not use said products and contents to:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal, or go against good faith and public order.
- Disseminate contents of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, and/or illegal nature, as well as contents in defense of terrorism or which attacks human rights.
- Cause damage in the computer systems belonging to BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U.
- Introduce or spread over the BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. network any type of computer virus or other systems that involve (or are likely to cause) damage.
- Undertake activities that are related with unauthorized techniques: decompilation or encryption of content.
Said information includes links, content, and opinions that do not belong to the owner and are not hosted on the BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. website; thus, responsibility for such content is to fall upon the owners of the contents and sites in question. BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. is not responsible for any incorrect use that may be made of the contents offered, declining all liability in this regard.
BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. reserves the right to modify its programs, as well as the technical characteristics for accessing and transmitting and systematizing the data supplied. If said modifications do not allow use with prior installed versions, BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. must make this known through its website.
BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. may partially or totally interrupt its website service due to technical reasons or problems, making this previously known through the website or any other means established for these purposes.
BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may be introduced by third parties and which could cause alterations or damage to the computer system, electronic documents, and/or files belonging to the user who visits the website. Having said that, the winery will try, to the maximum extent possible, to uphold proper computer security measures for the means used by the user when browsing the BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. website. Therefore, BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. will not be liable for damages that such elements may cause to the user or to a third party.
Disclaimer and image rights
BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. is not responsible for the contents, information, and images that do not depend on its website and which are not managed by BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U. — even if these elements do appear on the winery’s website as a result of an agreement entered into by BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA S.A.U.
In the event that any clause or part thereof included in this notice is found to be null and void, said circumstance will not affect the validity of the rest of the clauses.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are to be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond thereto, agree to use the jurisdiction of the Courts of the location where BODEGAS MARQUÉS DE VIZHOJA, S.A.U. is registered to do business in order to hear any matters that may arise or actions that may be taken in relationship with the website provision services and the provision of related services and contents, as well as in relationship with the interpretation, application, compliance, and/or failure to compliance with the provisions set forth herein.